Last year I joked…
Thinking about writing a blog post listing the blog posts I’ve been meaning to write… Maybe that will save some time
— Adam Lofting (@adamlofting) November 20, 2015
Now, it has come to this.
9 blog posts I’ve not been writing
- Working on working on the impact of impact
- Designing Games in my free time
- Moving Out (the board game)
- Mozilla Foundation 2016 KPIs
- Studying Network Science
- Learning Analytics plans for 2016
- Daily practice / you are what you do every day
- Several more A/B tests to write up from the fundraising campaign
- CRM Progress in 2015
But my most requested blog by far, is an update on the status of my shed / office that I was tagging on to the end my blog posts at this time last year. Many people at Mozfest wanted to know about the shed… so here it is.
This time last year:
Starting in the new office today. It will take time to make it *nice* but it works for now. pic.twitter.com/sWoC4kFNLc
— Adam Lofting (@adamlofting) January 28, 2015
Some pictures from this morning:
It’s a pretty nice place to work now and it doubles as useful workshop on the weekends. It needs a few finishing touches, but the law of diminishing returns means those finishing touches are lower priority than work that needs to be done elsewhere in the house and garden. So it’ll stay like this a while longer.