If you don’t have my email address, please use the form at the bottom of this page and I’ll get back to you.
General advice for getting in touch:
- Use LinkedIn if we’ve met, and it’s mainly about work
- Use Twitter, to say hi and share distracting links
- Use Facebook, if you don’t want to contact me and you don’t want a reply from me
- Use Email for specific ideas, questions or conundrums
- Buy some advertisting space, if you’re trying to sell me something
I read everything. I reply when I can, but sometimes I fail. Please don’t take offence.
If you have a long question, don’t try to cram your whole message into the text-box below. Send me a quick note first, I’ll reply, and we can discuss the nitty gritty details properly in good time.