I should have started the week by writing this, but I’ll do it quickly now anyway.
My current todo list.
List status: Pretty good. Mostly organized near the top. Less so further down. Fine for now.
Objectives to call out for this week.
- Bugzilla and Github clean-out / triage
- Move my home office out to the shed (depending on a few things)
+ some things that carry over from last week
- Write a daily working process
- Work out a plan for aligning metrics work with dev team heartbeats
- Don’t let the immediate todo list get in the way of planning long term processes
- Invest time in working open
- Wrestle with multiple todo list systems until they (or I) work together nicely