With the switch to the new version of Google Sheets, the option to publish a specific worksheet and then access that as a CSV file has disappeared (hopefully just temporarily).
This is how to do it:
- Share the Google Doc so anyone with the link can view (sadly this loses the granularity of only sharing specific sheets that used to exist in the old version).
- Publish the document (File > Publish to the Web) and look for the document ID in the URL
- Add that document ID into this URL in place of KEY:
- While editing your Google Doc, open the worksheet you want to export and look in the URL for the GID parameter
- Copy this GID parameter and append it to your URL: