For enquiries about work, please use the email form at the bottom of this page.
General advice for getting in touch:
- Use LinkedIn if we’ve met, and it’s mainly about work
- Use Twitter, for chit-chat and sharing cool links
- Use Facebook, if you don’t want to contact me and you don’t want a reply from me
- Use Google+, for a slightly higher chance of getting a reply than on Facebook
- Use Email for specific ideas, questions or conundrums. If you don’t have my email, use the form below.
- Use Media Buying, if you’re trying to sell me something
I read everything. I reply if I can, but sometimes I fail. Please don’t take offence. I sometimes reply to really interesting questions by writing a blog post. I hope that’s OK.
For work enquiries, don’t try to cram a whole brief into the text-box below. If you send me a simple overview first, we can discuss your requirements properly in good time.