For enquiries about work, please use the email form at the bottom of this page.
General advice for getting in touch:
- Use LinkedIn if we’ve met, and it’s mainly about work
- Use Twitter, for chit-chat and the sharing of distracting links
- Use Facebook, if you don’t want to contact me and you don’t want a reply from me
- Use Google+, for a slightly higher chance of getting a reply than on Facebook
- Use Email for specific ideas, questions or conundrums. If you don’t have my email address, use the form below.
- Use Media Buying, if you’re trying to sell me something
I read everything. I reply if I can, but sometimes I fail. Please don’t take offence. I sometimes reply to really interesting questions by writing a blog post. I hope that’s OK.
If you have a long question, don’t try to cram your whole message into the text-box below. Send me a quick overview first and we can discuss the details properly in good time.