I’m returning to the regular tasks today after a couple of weeks out of routine; one week at Mozilla Foundation’s ‘All-hands’ meeting, and one week away from the screen spending quality time with my family.
I will try and get back to the regular blogging that that I was doing at the beginning of the year, and will be working on ‘working open’ this week in particular. Even if it’s shorter posts like this one.
Priorities as I get started today:
- Wiring up the last data sources for our interim contributor dashboard solution
- Working with Mozilla Corporation counterparts to see what we can share and re-purpose from our interim dashboard for wider Mozilla use
- Starting with opening up the ad-hoc logger for MoCo use
- Getting some key tracking in place ahead of the Maker Party campaign for a conversion rate goal we set at all hands
- Working on a test install of Metrics Grimoire for MoFo, that could be expanded to Mozilla in general
- Moving much more of my workflow into Bugzilla (from 10% to something more like 90%)
Plus replying to a couple of weeks worth of emails, and the tasks lurking within them
Here’s to a productive week.